Team Building Course
The Team Building Course is an indoor/outdoor workshop designed for groups of all ages. It includes a series of problem-solving experiences that physically and mentally engage teams to develop and execute a plan. Each challenge draws on every team member's contribution (ideas, support, and effort) to achieve the goal. We host academic groups, businesses, athletic teams, and many more. Call the Outdoor Adventures Center at 662-325-3633 to schedule your group.
Goals of the Team Building Course
- Improve self-confidence
- Improve teamwork
- Enhance communication skills
- Promote trust
- Enhance decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Increase individual responsibility & leadership
- Have FUN!
Description & Fees
|Half Day (8am–12pm or 1pm–5pm)|
|# of Participants||University Affiliated Groups||Non-University Organizations|
|Groups of 8-60||$4/person/hour||$6/person/hour|
Larger groups will be broken down to groups of 10 to 14 for most of the activities.
Each group follows this basic schedule:
- Introductions, paperwork and opening group session
- Ice-breaker & problem solving games
- Wrap-up & final discussions
The group's progression will determine how much time is spent on each activity and which challenges that will be used.
Registration and Cancellation Policies
- Groups should register at least a week in advance.
- Registration is based on availability of the course and adequate staff.
- Payment will be based on the number of people planning to attend, at time of registration. Groups will also be billed for any extras that may exceed this number.
- Cancellations or reschedules should be made at least 24 hours prior to your reserved time.
- Should Outdoor Adventures need to reschedule, groups will be notified as soon as possible.
The Team Building Course is a "Challenge by Choice" program. Each participant is ultimately responsible for his/her safety and level of participation.