For more information:
Assistant Director (Facilities)
Locker & Towel Rental Policy
Lockers may be rented annually or by the semester. Rentals will be issued at the Member Services Office of the Sanderson Center, Monday through Friday, 8:00AM – 6:00PM.
- Lock and towel service are included with your locker rental.
- Patrons will be assigned a locker number, issued a lock combination, and given a towel service sticker for their membership card or MSU ID.
- Patrons who have rented a locker must present and surrender their student ID or their Sanderson Membership card to the Equipment Issue attendant for a towel. A wet towel may be exchanged for a dry towel.
- Children over the age of 5 years old must shower and change clothes in the locker room of their gender or use the Assisted Changing Room.
- Glass containers are prohibited in the locker room and shower areas to prevent injuries.
- All showers and use of locker rooms must be completed 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Handicapped accessible showers are available in all locker rooms.
- Rented lockers must be cleared at the end of the rental period. Any belongings not cleared will be removed and may be claimed at the Member Services Office for a $15.00 recovery fee. Belongings will be held for 6 months then donated to charity if not claimed.
Day Use Locks
- Day use locks may be rented for $ .50 at the Equipment Issue desk.
- Patrons who rent a day use lock will also receive a towel for day use in exchange for either an MSU ID, a Sanderson Membership card, a pink copy of the guest registration form (for guests), or the yellow copy of the guest registration form (for sponsors of guests).
- All showers and use of the locker room must be completed 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Charge for a lost or stolen URec towel is $ 3.00. ID's will be held and/or facility admission will be prohibited until the replacement cost is paid.
- Day use locks or unidentifiable locks will be removed from lockers at the close of each day and the contents will be confiscated. Belongings may be claimed at Member Services for a $5.00 recovery fee.
- Towels may be rented on a daily basis for a $.50 charge.
- Towel service is available with the purchase of a locker rental through the Member Services Office.
- Charge for a lost or stolen URec towel is $3.00.
* The Department of University Recreation is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.