For more information:
Assistant Director (Facilities)
- Soliciting to gain access to the facility is prohibited.
- Guests may be sponsored by:
- current Sanderson Center members over the age of 18
- any full-time MSU student
- any part-time MSU student who is also a Sanderson Center member
- Members of the Sanderson Center who are sponsored by students, staff, affiliates, retirees, or alumni may not sponsor guests.
- Sponsors must accompany guests during their entire visit.
- Sponsors may sponsor up to 3 guests.
- Guests 17 years of age and older must present a photo ID card and complete a Guest Registration form.
- Guest fees are $12.00 per day, per guest (we do not accept bills larger than $20.00)
- Sponsors may checkout equipment or rent a lock with their yellow copy of the Guest Registration form.
- Guests may checkout equipment or rent a lock with their pink copy of the Guest Registration form.
- Upon the sponsoring member's departure, the guest must also depart.
- Sponsors are responsible for their guests' actions.
- Guest Registration forms are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Children under the age of 18:
- To insure the safety of children, any child under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. This means that the sponsoring adult must be in the same immediate area as the child or engaged in the same activity as the child at all times.
- For example, if a child is swimming, the sponsoring adult must be at least inside the natatorium. If the child is playing basketball in the Main Gym, the adult must also be on the floor level of the Main Gym. If the sponsoring adult must leave an activity area for any reason, the child must leave that area as well. Please be aware that we provide a family changing room across from Studio C that provides a restroom and shower if needed.
- This policy is in place to insure that the time spent with a child in the Sanderson Center is a safe and enjoyable experience for adults, children, and our other patrons.
* The Department of University Recreation reserves the right to terminate guest privileges for failure to abide by set policies/procedures or misuse of facilities and equipment.